When evaluating any real estate project, we will evaluate the following factors: location, investor, design, legal document as well as internal and external utilities. Here we go to analyze the individual elements of the two projects: Indochina Plaza Hanoi (IPH) and Vinhomes Gardenia.
– Vinhomes Gardenia: Located in the area of Ham Nghi Street – Cau Dien, in the South of Tu Liem District – Hanoi, near Ho Tung Mau Street. Also, it is quite close to essential sites such as hospitals, universities and administrative centers but a little further from the center of Hanoi.
– Indochina Plaza Hanoi: located at 239 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi. It is on the arterial road connecting the central districts with My Dinh new urban area and the main route linking with Noi Bai international airport. However, Vinhomes Gardenia is closer to My Dinh National Stadium than the other.
Strategically placed in Cau Giay District at the intersection of Xuan Thuy Road with Pham Van Dong and Pham Hung Streets, the gateway to Hanoi’s flourishing new urban area and the heart of Hanoi’s university district, IPH provides an ideal location for corporate tenants who will benefit from a dynamic mixed-use facility blending commercial connectivity with two high quality apartment towers and the outstanding shopping, dining and entertainment outlets that adjoin the office tower.
– Vinhomes Gardenia: invested by Vinhomes owner which is very prestigious and very familiar with many high-quality projects. Each Vinhomes property brings a breath of new life, dynamism and modernity, while creating a new lifestyle for people with synchronous planning, quality housing, worthy services, and “All-in-one” utility system, clean environment and security. All of them create a living value system in accordance with the “Vinhomes standard”.
– Indochina Plaza Hanoi: invested by Indochina Land – Indochina Capital.
“IPH has been designed with efficiency and flexibility in mind to meet the needs of today’s enterprises and demonstrates once again Indochina Land’s track record of developing the highest quality commercial buildings in Vietnam,” said Daniel Hanson, director of Indochina Plaza Hanoi.
It can be said that the two owners are famous brandnames in real estate market in Vietnam.
DESIGN AND LANDSCAPES
– The Vinhomes Gardenia project is inspired by the purest color of jasmine and pure scent, and designed with green buildings with the use of green trees, flowers and buildings with a construction density of less than 40%. On the other hand, IPH, Hanoi’s newest high-quality mixed-use development, offers an exceptional working environment with 11 stories of Grade A office building facilities, set above a four-story retail podium.
As one of the few buildings in Hanoi that is designed to internationally accepted Grade A standards, allowing incoming tenants to minimize both expenditure and time during their fit-out.
– The typical difference between Indochina Plaza Hanoi and Vinhomes Gardenia is that Gardenia is a complex of apartments, adjacent villas while Indochina Plaza Hanoi is an absolute luxury apartment.
– Gardenia is a combination of over 100 villas with a height of 2 to 4 floors with an area of 75 to 380m2, and three towers with a height of 37 to 39 floors designed by apartments from 1 to 4 bedrooms with area ranges from 55 to 147m2.
Meanwhile, Indochina Plaza Hanoi is built on an area of 16.619 square meters with 42% of building density of 42%. The project consists of a 16-storey office tower & two high-end Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartments, all are connected by modern shopping malls from the 1stfloor to the 5th floor & 02 basements with a total of 31.214 square meters. The project provides a total of 14.151 square meters of office spaces for rent & 386 modern units which are designed in a unique way & fully furnished, each unit is arranged logically & ranges between 92.71 – 298.12 sqm, with 2 – 4 bedrooms.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL UTILITIES
Both of two projects have very high-end facilities such as swimming pool, garden, BBQ garden, children’s play area, gymnasium, beauty salon Spa and so on to satify the need of the residents.
However, Vinhomes Gardenia apartments seem to have more perfect utility services with green space and gardens (garden, garden, pet park, etc.), central square, shopping square, radio outdoor playground, cyber garden, jogging track, crowded commercial center and outdoor cafés with free Wi-Fi for active residents, Vinschool school system, hospital, swimming pool, gym, health care, spa, parking lot and so on.
Apartment for rent in Indochina Plaza: https://alphahousing.vn/project/indochina-plaza/
Apartment for rent in Vinhomes Gardenia: https://alphahousing.vn/project/vinhomes-gardenia/